Update

Hello! It's been a while! The store has kept me very busy as well as having two small children out of school for the summer. How about some bullet point updates and news?!

- Barry ruined the weekend, and come to find out, my sign! Goodness, I was not expecting that! Hopefully customers can still find us!
- Ruby & I are heading to Colorado in a couple weeks! We will be visiting CJ's Butter again so, if you have any questions for them or want to see anything, let me know! They won't show us their super-secret butter-making place, but everything else is fair game!
- We are having a big sale right now in the store to hopefully move some products before we stock up for the holidays. Stay tuned for a massive sidewalk sale in August.
- Mid September, I will be completing a course to become a certified post partum support person! The course is through DONA and I am really excited! This will hopefully bring some exciting changes to our brand. I will be offering some unique services to local families starting in 2020.

- I have learned so much in my first full year of owning a business. Believe it or not, August is when we really start gearing up for the holidays. I have pretty much tentatively planned my life through the end of the year. It probably won't look anything like I think it will, but anyways! I really hope that our holiday shopping season is just as successful, if not more successful than last year! Don't worry, I've already planning a vacation for January :)

Kelly Plair
LMFT
Owner, South Coast Baby Company

Comments

Popular Posts